Patrick Van Horne is the Co-Founder and CEO of The CP Journal. He served in the Marine Corps for seven years as an infantry officer, earning the rank of Captain following his two deployments to Iraq. In addition to serving as a platoon commander, company executive officer and company commander, Patrick served as the officer-in-charge of a training team in the Combat Hunter program.
Following his service, he returned to the private sector, founded the company and co-authored “Left of Bang.” To request Patrick for a speaking event, media appearances or for a full bio, please view his personal page. You can also find him on social media or reach him through email.
The Tactical Analysis Training Program
With customized programs for our nation’s protectors, learn how to read behavior and recognize threats before attacks or crimes occur.
- Built from innovative training programs developed in the military
- Behavioral observations backed by science
- Designed to provide a terminology to articulate decisions made
- Teaches students how to recognize pre-event indicators to violence
- Available online for professionals to learn on their own time
- Combat proven and applied in progressive organizations