Annandale, VA, June 20, 2013 – Cotter Research, Inc., a leading advocate and consulting firm for law enforcement, announced that registration is closing on Sunday, June 23 for these upcoming webinars. This three day non-commercial, webinar conference begins on Monday, June 24 and will run through Wednesday, June 26. The agenda includes highly credentialed law enforcement officials and subject matter experts from across the United States and they will be discussing these mission critical topics:
- Officer Safety and Career Survival on Facebook
- Officer Down 2013: Lessons Learned from Line-of-Duty Deaths
- Creating a Culture of Safety, Reducing Line of Duty Deaths in America
- Response to Active Shooter
- TEMS – Surviving the X"- Officer Self-Aid and Buddy Care to Get You Off of the "X"
- MACTAC: Multiple Assault, Counter Terrorism Action Capabilities
- Active Shooter & Intruder Response for School Personnel
- Active Shooter Threats Targeting Police – An Overview
- Managing a Crisis by Managing the Virtual Scene
For more detailed information about the sessions please review our online agenda. http://www.cotterresearch.com/Agenda.html
Everyone who is interested in these topics is encouraged to register. Only one webinar is limited to law enforcement only.
Seven of the Nine Webinars will be recorded for later viewing if you are unable to make it, however, you must be registered to get access to these recordings. Secure your attendance by registering today http://www.cotterresearch.com/Registration.html
About Cotter Research
Cotter Research, Inc was established in 2009 to provide consulting services to public and private organizations. Cotter Research is a small, woman-owned business located in the Washington DC Metropolitan Area, and our primary focus is to help advance law enforcement's knowledge and education on all operational and tactical issues. Ms. Heather R Cotter, President and CEO, founded Cotter Research because she is an advocate for law enforcement.
News and information are available at www.cotterresearch.com
Heather R. Cotter
Direct: (703) 992-0782
Source: Cotter Research, Inc.